Friday, February 1, 2013

RAMEN

As this blog will be including anything and everything even remotely related to Japan, I figured here is a good place to start. I present to you:

RAMEN!!!






...Yeah....not that crappy little block of stale, weaved "ramen".. the real stuff...


Not This...


THIS...

While "Cup of Noodles" and microwavable brands may be a popular, cheap, quick fix for college students (or any other low income individual for that matter), the originally chinese dish is immensely popular in Japan, with an entire restaurant industry devoted to its production, consumption....and worship.



If you so desire, feel free to (attempt) to create your own dish:


-RF


5 comments:

  1. theres a Ramen restaurant over here. NIppon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BANZAI RAMEN! I so wish I knew a place in Houston that made good Ramen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me hungry. My affinity for noodles knows no bound.
    If only there was true ramen shop in Houston. The closest place is in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FOOOD! =D I have a friend who's really into cooking. I ought to show this to her.

    ReplyDelete